Growing up in England, Cathryn has traveled Europe extensively before venturing to America in 2001.
- Education: University of East Anglia, Norwich, England. Bachelor of Laws (LLB) 2000
- Nashville School of Law, J.D. 2015
- Founders Award Recipient - Valedictorian
- Member of Tennessee Bar Association
- Member of Nashville Bar Association
- A graduate of Elder Law College
- Admitted to practice in TN
- Federally admitted to practice in the 6th Circuit, US Court of Appeals, Middle District of TN, and the Southern District of Indiana
- As an attorney in good standing I am able to be admitted or appear in Pro Hac Vice in any federal district
The practice areas that Cathryn focuses on allows her to help people when they may be at their lowest. She never takes this responsibility lightly and strives to fulfill our mission of preserving the dignity, well-being, and understanding of our clients with compassion and empathy.